To learn more about the steps we are taking to ensure your wellbeing and for the latest Barbados travel guidelines, including those for fully vaccinated travellers, please visit our Health & Safety page.
Health & Safety
Bougainvillea Barbados is dedicated to safeguarding the health and well-being of our guests and our staff. We promise to do everything we can to ensure that your visit is as safe as it is enjoyable.
Before you travel, please carefully review the Covid-19 Travel Guidelines for Barbados. This includes the new guidelines for fully vaccinated travellers.
At Bougainvillea Barbados, our protocols include:
- Non-invasive temperature checks and screening of our team members as well as all arriving guests.
- Physical distancing through reorganizing the layout of our restaurants and public areas.
- Signage to inform of best practice requirements.
- Appropriate safety wear for our team.
- Cleaning products that meet the EPA guidelines.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
- Sanitization seal on prepared guest rooms.
- Training our team on the best practices for keeping themselves and you, our valued guests, safe.
Please know that we have always taken your health, safety, and comfort very seriously, and we have always enjoyed a well-deserved reputation for maintaining very high levels of customer service, cleanliness, and safety.
Presently, we are taking enhanced health and safety measures throughout the resort to help maintain a clean, safe and comfortable environment for our valued guests, staff members, and visitors. For your safety and that of others, by choosing to stay at Bougainvillea Barbados, you agree to adhere to all posted rules, signage, and instructions given during your stay with us. Compliance with social distancing, hand washing and sanitizing, wearing a mask in public spaces and similar instructions will be of primary importance. Read our COVID-19 terms & conditions here.